Besides featuring beautiful photos from Sabah on our Instagram, ILoveSabah is always on the lookout for creative Instagramer from Sabah. One of the instagramer which attracts our attention is @Echakalerfool. Here is the interview with her.
Tell us about yourself.
I am studying B.ed TESL at IPGM Kampus Pendidikan Teknik, Negeri Sembilan and a part time designer at Clickelip Photography.
What phone are you using for Instagram?
I am using HTC Sensation XL.
How long have you been on Instagram?
Since March, 2012.
Because I can be connected to people around the world and I would like to share all the emotions I gain from the picture with them.
What are your go-to apps?
Picsplay and Photogrid.
Do you have a creative process?
Not really. My shots usually triggered by my pure instinct to immortalize the moment or view.
What inspires you?
Everything. I adore God’s creation. When you have the passion, it leads you to what you are searching for. Just follow your heart. I printed over 500 pictures and pasted it on my bedroom wall. I never get bored every time I look at them. They really get me inspired.
Which place in Sabah you think the best for taking photos?
No doubt for Tanjung Aru Beach. I just love sunset very much.
Do you have any favourite instagrammer?
@dinsaha13 @carlosnizam @umarmita @poggyhuggies
Any advice for aspiring instagrammer?
– Find your own style and interest.
– Simply take your phone out and shoot anything that catches your eyes.
– Move around and change your perspective to get a good angle. Plus, take a lot of photos so that you can choose the best.
– Get some ideas by following other users that share the same interest with you.
– Last but not least, be yourself and shoot what you love.
Do follow her Instagram account on http://instagram.com/echakalerfool